Przeskocz do treści
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with headquarters at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw. You can contact the administrator by selecting one of the forms of contact available on the website: https://www.uw.edu.pl/kontakt/.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of personal data processing, which can be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Your personal data will be processed in order to provide access to webinar.
- Data collected will be processed on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) respectively to:
– Art. 6 par. 1 point (b) and (f) for points 3.A. and 3.B of this Clause;
– Art. 6 par. 1 point (a) for point 3.C. of this Clause;
- Providing data marked as mandatory consent is necessary for webinar attendance agreement.
- In order to access to webinar data such as email will be processed by ClickMeeting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. Arkońska 6/A4, 80-387 Gdańsk, Poland, Company no. (KRS) 0000604194, VAT ID no. (NIP) 5842747535 – appropriate agreement is signed. Another data will not be available to another external entities, except for cases required by law;
- Data collected on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 point (a), (b) and (f) of GDPR will be processed until the objective has been achieved, including the period of time resulting from legal regulations in the scope of accounting. Data collected on the basis of consent will be collected until the intended purpose is achieved or until consent is withdrawn;
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify them as well as (on the terms set out by the GDPR) the right to remove, limit processing, the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that the processing violates the provisions of the general data protection regulation;
- In the case of additional information regarding the processing of your personal data as part of the organized webinar, you can contact us: